Management Services Provided by TWC
Here are just a few of the ways we provide proactive association management for communities like yours every day:
- Each community is assigned its own operational team including a community manager, administrative assistant, accounting staff member, and secondary personnel to help when needed.
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Prepare Board packets in advance of meetings which include meeting agenda, previous board meeting minute, property inspection reports, property manager reports, accounting reports.
- Executive session attendance, based on the Association’s needs.
- Schedule and attend hearings with homeowners prior to Board Meetings when necessary
- Prepare and distribute required notification of meeting and proxy forms
- Provide Annual Meeting assistance, including facilities arrangement, mailing of meeting notice, ballots, proxies and announcements, tabulate ballots.
- Regulate policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors
- Work with the Board in drafting and compiling regulations and rules. Send notices to owners of any changes/additions to the community’s rules and regulations. Help with the enforcement of these rules
- Enforce policies and procedures as established by the Board of Directors
- Maintain records for all contracts, warranties and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property
- Comprehensive walk-through inspections
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Respond promptly to all requests for service or assistance
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Provide professional recommendations to the Board
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel and subcontractors
- Review property conditions and enforce governing documents
- Process all necessary documentation for resale of Unit or Lot
- Provide information to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the Association
- Send notice of violation to owners
- Follow up on violations to ensure compliance
- Establish guidelines for procedures for the transition of management from developer.
- Establish guidelines for transition of management from prior management company.